Help on error message

Jane Knichel-Aldea jkaldea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:14:40 EST 2017

Thank you David.
I was able to open again, and it crashes when I try to import a .CSV file
from my bank. I did notice that there is another thread about a .gif file
that caused the system to crash. Perhaps there is a problem with the
software. Have you ever heard of this happening? Any ideas on how I can
correct this? Also, is there a way to correct this so I do not keep getting
that error every time I open the file?

Thank you,