Named searches

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 13:33:39 EST 2017

AC,

What you describe might be handled by adding an extra blank Imbalance-XXX (XXX being your currency) line to transactions that you need to edit later; these transactions will all appear in the Imbalance-XXX account. As you edit them and correct them, clear the Imbalance-XXX account and tab off the line, and the transaction will disappear from the Imbalance-XXX register.

David