Help on error message

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:48:32 EST 2017

While it would be better if GnuCash failed nicely on bad csv imports, it
appears that is not always the case.  GnuCash is better behaved with the
other formats.  I personally almost always get OFX format import files.

 For imports from Quicken, Moneydance, and other programs, QIF works better.

David C