Reports: Sorting Cash flow Report

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Sun Jan 8 10:02:57 EST 2017

On 1/7/2017 8:53 AM, dev at didier-dubois.ch wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Is there a way to sort the Cash Flow report by "amount"?
> It would be helpful in order to quickly see where money comes form and
> where goes to!
>
> Cheers,
> Didier.
> _
Are you asking "can this be done WITHIN gnucash" or are you asking "can
I get this information?" << say by exporting the cash flow report and
then sorting >>

Michael

PS: When you look at what you want from the perspective of just what YOU
want it looks like a simple missing feature for this report. But if you
looked at that from the perspective of ALL the things people might want
<< just show amounts over 1000 or whatever, show where +/- 20% from last
run, etc. >> you can see why specific things like this might best be
handled by exporting from gnucash and THEN performing the custom
modification with general purpose tools available,