Need assistance With GnuCash !!!

Fred Jansson jansson.fred at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:14:58 EST 2017

Thanks very much for your reply.

It display the the currency sign OK

The display look like this +Kr 100.00 or +€ 12.00

I checked Tools -> Security Editor The 4 currencies I am using are there
and a long list available to add.

I have also tried to change the currency sign ($-->USD, kr-->NOK) but that
did not help.

Let me know if you think of anything.

Thanks for your time.
Regards