Expense Piechart report gives misleading results

Ed Reeder ereeder at mailup.net
Mon Jan 9 13:03:51 EST 2017

David C,

You did an excellent job of describing the problem!

I don't have a test file, only my real data.  My suspicion is that the
developers have existing test files that will demonstrate the problem
and are integrated into their testing protocol.  If not I can try and
put something together.

I'll note that it existed in 2.2.9.

Thanks,

/Ed