Gold

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Thu Jan 12 23:47:24 EST 2017

Hello, Leo,

The forex contracts might be way too much work if you only need a
price twice a year.  You can use a bullion market for that, just a web
page:

http://www.lbma.org.uk/pricing-and-statistics

That's the London Bullion Market, with charts and tables at the bottom
of the page.  There are others as well; London is a good market
location for international prices.

I have neglected to send the earlier email to the entire user group,
which I rectify hopefully with this posting.  If you or others wish to
try to track gold with Forex, that info can help, and it is certainly
interesting.  But most people are much, much happier not seeing, or
even knowing about, the minute by minute volatile ups and downs of
commodities.  Twice a year is a good interval.  Buy it, hold it, don't
worry too much about it.  If some event has you nervous, you might see
what's happening with Forex, or just sell it.

Gordon