En masse creation of accounts?

Andrew Gross biz.aeg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:41:20 EST 2017

Greetings,

Is it possible to create en masse investment accounts by importing from a
CSV (or similar file) or OFX download from a financial institution?  By
create, I mean GC would read the file and initialize the investment (as
opposed to manually doing so via the Security Editor), and would initialize
the accounts in which the securities are held?  If this is feasible for GC,
is there documentation on this (I have already referred to the Help and
Tutorial guides) or is it best to setup a test GC file and experiment?

Kind regards,
Andrew Gross