bulk transaction update

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Jan 15 23:36:21 EST 2017

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:20:06 +0500
"David T. via gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> No. There is no bulk transaction update.
>
> > On Jan 15, 2017, at 5:54 AM, Dmitry Zaslavsky <dz at dzhome.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a new GnuCash user.  Is it possible to select and update
> > multiple transactions in the register? Here's my use case.  I
> > imported a bunch of transactions for my credit card.  They show
> > transfer to Imbalance:USD.  I'd like to select several transactions
> > and change the transfer account to, say, Expense:Groceries.  Is it
> > possible to do and how?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > dz

Dmitry

Welcome along. Please bring your questions here. If you subscribe to
the list there won't be the big delay in getting some answers.

When importing from the credit card (etc) it is best to set the
transfer account during the import. That allows the importer to learn
where the transactions will go in the future.

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Importing.2FExporting_Data

Liz