Flickering in reports

Ingrid Friberg ikf at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:12:32 EST 2017

I was definitely able to cause the problem your way. I think the problem for me is that since my reports are multicolumn,  I can't edit the specific options to change the total width to something that works.

How does one file a bug report?

---- Edward Doolittle wrote ----

I noticed a similar problem with a wide graph in one of my reports. I worked around the problem by narrowing the graph. GnuCash 2.6.15 on Windows 10.

The problem is easily reproducible for me by the following recipe:
Reports -> Assets & Liabilities -> Net Worth Linechart
then Options -> Display -> set Plot Width to 1265 -> Apply
(the exact number may be dependent on screen width and/or window width, I suppose)

The flickering eventually stops, I've found, but I have no idea why. Now that I've tried it a few times in a row, the flickering stops more quickly. So I can suggest trying to close and reopen your reports a few times and then waiting, as a work around for your multicolumn reports.

Shall we file a bug report?