Flickering in reports

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:16:18 EST 2017

I noticed a similar problem with a wide graph in one of my reports. I
worked around the problem by narrowing the graph. GnuCash 2.6.15 on Windows
10.

The problem is easily reproducible for me by the following recipe:
Reports -> Assets & Liabilities -> Net Worth Linechart
then Options -> Display -> set Plot Width to 1265 -> Apply
(the exact number may be dependent on screen width and/or window width, I
suppose)

The flickering eventually stops, I've found, but I have no idea why. Now
that I've tried it a few times in a row, the flickering stops more quickly.
So I can suggest trying to close and reopen your reports a few times and
then waiting, as a work around for your multicolumn reports.

Shall we file a bug report?