adding previous transactions

David sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 22:27:27 EST 2017

Aleksey,

Welcome.

The short answer to your question is "yes," but there are challenges. You have to recalculate the opening balance for the earlier date and either edit or replace the existing entry. Then you have to add in the intervening transactions. Finally, if you've reconciled your account, you will need to redo that.

None of this is technically tough, but in practice (I've tried it) the details get messy, and if you get one thing wrong, you can spend a long time tracking it down.

HTH,
David