adding previous transactions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:21:42 EST 2017

Potentially messy yes
But you'll really want to hard-code the Opening Balance along the way. I
usually write it freetext.
Later on if I add prior transactions, the balance value is still visible:
(In practice, once I've added the prior transactions, the running balance
should match the equity statement, and I then *delete* the equity
transaction).

[image: Inline images 1]