Importing invoices

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:44:13 EST 2017

I know I had it working, based on the instructions earlier in this thread.  That was a couple of years ago, and we no longer ship to that customer so I haven’t used it in some time.   What I can say, is 1) it can be done, and 2) the instructions worked for me.
You can either create a spreadsheet with all the right columns, or write a script that converts what you have to a .csv file with the right information in the right columns.