Importing invoices

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:17:28 EST 2017

I imported a series of bills to my Vendor accounts last night - i'm using
version 2.6.12 BTW.... and it worked perfectly for me - including handling
Sales Tax tables.

As mentioned in earlier responses, the csv file has to be in a certain
format, with placeholder columns for the ones that are not relevant to you.
The layout is pretty clearly explained in the online help.

https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/import-invoices.html

HTH....

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock