Flickering in reports

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:11:10 EST 2017

On 17 January 2017 at 22:04, Edward Doolittle
<edward.doolittle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you so much for trying this out, Greg. It looks like we might have to
> gather more data before the problem can be diagnosed sensibly. I'll see if
> I can trigger the problem with a multicolumn report.

Symptoms like flickering may possibly vary with graphics card/driver,
so only certain machines may show it. For all of you seeing the
problem what sort of graphics card have you got. I don't know how to
find that out on Windows but no doubt someone (or google) does.

Colin