Strange behavior of GNUCash on large database

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Mon Jan 23 09:29:08 EST 2017

Perhaps you might tell us how you "poured in" those transactions. I take
it that since you are talking about a large volume, you weren't entering
them one at a time by hand.

Many of us have been using gnucash for years and so have lots of
transactions. So rather than consider where there is some "limitation"
the first step should be to confirm that what you "poured in" were
correct transactions.

Might be a language problem, but what did you mean by "It mixes income
and expenses column" (and displays sum incorrectly). In basic accounting
terms, there are income and expense ACCOUNTS and each of these has a
debit side and a credit side (columns). Normally a transaction entered
into an expense account would have the amount in the debit column and a
transaction entered into an income account would have the mount in the
credit column.

Michale D Novack