Strange behavior of GNUCash on large database

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 11:27:00 EST 2017

Mike,

The OP uncovered an unrelated problem in his/her data set, so there’s nothing more we need to do.

Except, of course, to note that manipulating the GnuCash data set from outside the GnuCash API is Not Supported, and any problems one might encounter in such procedures cannot be trouble-shot by GnuCash developers or the broader community.

David