Backend problem

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:10:47 EST 2017

Don't know whether this made it to the list as I just got an error back
from Nabble so reposting :-)

I think you said Ubuntu is 32 bit and Win 10 64 bit - this may be the crux of
the matter.  You may need to try using a 32 bit or 64 bit OS at both ends ?

I dual boot Win 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 (both 64 bit :-) and am not aware of
any 4 year end of life.  Just assumed I'd keep upgrading every time they
pump out a new version :-)

Cheers Dave H.