About the Chinese report

徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe xujizhe at xujizhe.com
Wed Jan 25 20:06:10 EST 2017

>> And how to adjust the font for a report?
>>
> You can change the fonts used via Edit->Style Sheets and then alter the style
> sheet you are using in your report.
Thank you, and I tried that. I tried different kinds of fonts that have
the Chinese characters (confirmed by I could see the right preview in
the stylesheet setting) But it doesn't work. I tried to set the very big
font size, and it works, but the fonts doesn't work.

But I found a work around to fix this, I could export a HTML page of the
report , and the HTML page has the right Chinese. But the report in the
GNU Cash and the PDF could NOT display any Chinese.

Oh, when I do the accounting, I can input Chinese and display the Chinese.

> Regards,
>
> Geert
Thank you so much, Geert.

BTW, to the mailman of the mailing list, I couldn't join the mailing
list still, and wrote to the gnu-cash-owner, could you please help to
subscribe me? thank you so much.

--
徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe

生生不息,繁荣昌盛!Live long and Prosper!