About the Chinese report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 27 10:33:49 EST 2017

Hi,

徐继哲 - Xu Jizhe <xujizhe at xujizhe.com> writes:

> BTW, to the mailman of the mailing list, I couldn't join the mailing
> list still, and wrote to the gnu-cash-owner, could you please help to
> subscribe me? thank you so much.

How did you attempt to subscribe to the list?  Did you attempt by email
to the -request list, or via the web?

I am pretty sure the mailman owner did not receive any messages from
you, but I'll check again.

I do see one message from you to the mail server (Jan 25 at 20:06), and
that there were three messages sent from the mail server to you, Jan 25
at 20:06 (most likely a reply to the first message), and then Jan 27 at
05:51, and again Jan 27 at 10:28 (all times in US/EST).