Attempting to clone Custom Multicolumn Report

Jim Thompson jthomps6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:59:17 EST 2017

David,

Ah ha! Your method looks like it works for me.

What I had been trying...

- Reports
- Sample & Custom
- Custom Multicolumn Report
- Contents
- Add Summary Charts (my original custom multicolumn report)

This worked to the point of having a duplicate set of reports, but when
attempting to Edit Options of an individual report (to change dates) -
that's when GC crashed.

Thanks much!
Jim