Attempting to clone Custom Multicolumn Report

Jim Thompson jthomps6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:26:17 EST 2017

David,

Ooops!  Was a bit premature in declaring victory...

I have two sets of custom multicolumn reports saved as
- Summary Charts
- Summary Charts last year

And was able to Edit Options for each report to set the reporting dates...

Alas, changing the dates on an individual report also changes the dates on
its cousin (in the other set of reports). Also getting crashes again...

Will take a look and see if (to an untrained eye) the new crash report
looks similar to the one I already shared (see link in first message)...

You're able to have the two sets, with 2 different reporting periods?

Thanks,
Jim