How does one print a report?

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:43:41 EST 2017

    Are you saying that no reports even appear on the screen shortly after you select them from the reports menu?  Printing is a completely different matter.
What version of Gnucash are you using? In Windows or another O S?
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: David LawsonDate: Mon, Jan 30, 2017 12:25 AMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:How does one print a report?
When I try to print a report all I get is a blank screen. I go into report options put in options still blank. Is there a simple why to get a report?_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.