GnuCash 2.6.15 for Linux - reports charts

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Jan 30 14:18:47 EST 2017

Op vrijdag 30 december 2016 13:54:54 CET schreef marcin:
> Customised report charts do not load / display or crash. Had to downgrade to
> 2.6.14.

Hi Marcin,

I didn't see any response so far on this issue. With "customized report
charts" do you mean "customized" in the sense of "I copied an existing report
scheme file and made adjustments in effect creating a different report" rather
than "I used the gnucash graphical interface to save a custom set of report
preferences" ?

There was an under the hood change to the report settings for charts code
between 2.6.14 and 2.6.15. It was supposed to not affect anyone, but it looks
as if we missed something. So I'd like to find out what that is.

Thanks,

Geert