GnuCash 2.6.15 for Linux - reports charts

Philip Hawkins philip11hawkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:46:16 EST 2017

Hi Geert,

I am using the Linux GNUcash on Ubuntu.  I have loaded nearly two years of
data into the system, but I haven't been able to get a single report out of
it.  In particular I wanted an expenses pie chart, but it tells me no files
are selected.  I have tried to select files (let me count the ways) -
including "select all" - but I still get the same result, 'no files
selected'.

I did get an upgrade to GNUash recently which I downloaded, though I am not
sure it actually upgraded the program.

Thanks for your help.

Tot siens,

Philip

Philip Hawkins
Home: 902-405-4583

"Simple words, in gentle voices"   Inuk.