"Account Color" only applies to "Account Name" column

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Jan 30 16:15:39 EST 2017

Op zondag 1 januari 2017 12:42:09 CET schreef Karel:
> Hello,
>
> When I select Account Color, it applies to the "Account Name" column
> only. It does not extend to other columns (Description, Total, etc).
>
> The account color feature is very useful for enhancing orientation,
> especially when the account hierarchy is complex. It would be even more
> useful, if it extended to all columns.
>
> Since this functionality already exists, I assume it would be trivial to
> implement it.
>
> Would the good developers of Gnucash please kindly consider this feature
> request?
>
> thanks,
> Karel

Hi Karel,

You're in luck :)

I am cleaning my mailing list backlog when I came across this request. The
normal response to this would be "please file a feature request on uservoice,
or an enhancement request in bugzilla". And I will ask you to do so for future
requests anyway.

However, I agree with you this is a small and useful change to make so I have
implemented is for the next gnucash release. In this case there's no need
anymore to file a formal request.

Regards,

Geert