"Account Color" only applies to "Account Name" column

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 21:28:21 EST 2017

Karel,
If you want a feature added or modified in the program, file it on Bugzilla so that the developers have a record of it. There are directions for that on the gnucash wiki, I believe.
David

  On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 12:42, Karel<lists at vcomp.ch> wrote:   Hello,

When I select Account Color, it applies to the "Account Name" column
only. It does not extend to other columns (Description, Total, etc).

The account color feature is very useful for enhancing orientation,
especially when the account hierarchy is complex. It would be even more
useful, if it extended to all columns.

Since this functionality already exists, I assume it would be trivial to
implement it.

Would the good developers of Gnucash please kindly consider this feature
request?

thanks,
Karel