"Account Color" only applies to "Account Name" column

Karel lists at vcomp.ch
Sun Jan 1 06:42:09 EST 2017

Hello,

When I select Account Color, it applies to the "Account Name" column
only. It does not extend to other columns (Description, Total, etc).

The account color feature is very useful for enhancing orientation,
especially when the account hierarchy is complex. It would be even more
useful, if it extended to all columns.

Since this functionality already exists, I assume it would be trivial to
implement it.

Would the good developers of Gnucash please kindly consider this feature
request?

thanks,
Karel