Clean CSV export

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 2 08:45:56 EDT 2017

Thanks Gt, yep, I have used that software in the past with success.

Tried the export function but forgot about the hidden Excel option, instead
of accepting the default HTML file extension (which ports HTML code into
Excel, not wanted) manually enter file name with XLS extension.

It does throw an error when opening in Office 2010 but seems okay if you
continue, need to run a few more tests before relying on data just in case -
so far, so good!

PS, went to use the account tab colour code feature -  you can tell
instantly this is open source GNU related, drop down pallet of colours, nope
lol complete rainbow where you have to copy the colours code into other tab
edits to repeat the same colour.

As a grateful user of GNU Cash I mean this in the nicest possible way, but
you guys sometimes go out of your way to make things more complicated than
they are