Unable to create reports

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:15:21 EDT 2017

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 at 4:14 pm, Heather Stevens <hmstevens2016 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have installed gnu cash for the first tim and added all my accounts. I
> used GnuCash 2.6.16 and I have windows professional 7.
> My tree and all looks great but gnu cash will not create reports.   I
> get *Error
> opening file: No such file or directory    *error.  Please assist.
> Regards
> Heather

Have you done what was suggested by John Ralls in reply to your earlier
posting as below ???

Cheers Dave H.
What version of GnuCash and what OS/Distro and version?

Does this happen with every report or have you tried only one so far? Does
the error message display in a dialog box or in the report tab?

Please attach a trace file [1] from a session after encountering the error.

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile