Copying many transactions

Harry Hall harry.hall2 at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 15 03:37:23 EDT 2017

Hi
New to forum and looking for help.
Basically I have a new iMac and my old gnucash cash accounts are on my old windows 10 PC.
I have downloaded gnucash for mac but unable to import the export transactions files. The account files have came across, i.e. The account and sub account names but can't get the numbers to import. Is there a quick way ?

Also what is a QIF file and how do you create this.

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks Harry

Sent from my iPhone