Fwd: Re: Tracking a TIAA mixed fund account

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sun Jul 23 01:40:52 EDT 2017

Yes they do all have symbols but I have no plans to download the quotes
directly from any source.  What I'm asking about is setting up the
account tree to track the numbers I'm looking for:  total value of the
whole portfolio, value of the individual products, and tracking of the
underlying mutual fund distributions in the one particular MF product.

So it's basically a cascade of accounts with a top level and multiple
sublevels and I'm just trying to get that correct so that it doesn't
cause issues with the rest of my accounts (mainly a cash flow report).