Tracking a TIAA mixed fund account

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 03:42:45 EDT 2017

The proposed structure is set up precisely as you want, down to the naming, and it will show total portfolio. At least it does for me.

Personally, I don’t know the precise share holdings for any of the mutual funds I own, so the Lifecycle funds are, for me, exactly the same.

David

P.S. Dale’s comment about the income accounts is useful, and what I do as well.