Scheduled transactions editor does not include ACTION feature | Use Bugzilla

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:44:29 EDT 2017

I don't think the Action menu changed for the Scheduled Transactions from
2.6.16 to 2.6.17 but I could be wrong.  It's not something I ever use but
it's there in 2.6.17 in both the Windows and Linux versions.  I thought
there was an issue with icons/menu items on Mac but I could be wrong.  John
Ralls or David T (?) might be able to confirm this for you as I think
they're both running on Mac ?

Check out the GnuCash User Voice feature list at
https://gnucash.uservoice.com/forums/101223-feature-request which is the
preferred method of suggesting/requesting enhancements from memory ....

Cheers Dave H.