Scheduled transactions editor does not include ACTION feature | Use Bugzilla

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 22:21:20 EDT 2017

Hi,

I don't use scheduled transactions much.

I also don't know what Andrew is referring to. Dave seems to think it's the menu for actions, but Andrew's last message suggests he is talking about the Action field in a given transaction. A little more clarity will help here. If it is the field, explain specifically what you are trying, what exactly you expect, and what exactly you see.

As for the question about enhancement requests, they certainly can go in Bugzilla, but it is wise first to be sure you have a good sense of what you want and why (and how GnuCash fails to meet that), as there are few extra developer cycles for edge cases. I'm not saying such requests fall on deaf ears, just that the devs are busy with some major overhauls.

David