Scheduled transactions editor does not include ACTION feature | Use Bugzilla

aegross aegross at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:34:23 EDT 2017

GnuCash - User mailing list wrote
> the Action field in a given transaction.

I am **not** talking about the ACTION  field in any particular account
register.  Rather,  once a scheduled transaction has been setup; if that
transaction is going to be edited, it needs to be edited in the Scheduled
Transaction Editor.  I am saying that in that Editor, the action field does
not work.    This is **somewhat** similar to Bugzilla bug 776564 where the
notes field had a problem **in the Editor**.

GnuCash - User mailing list wrote
> re few extra developer cycles for edge cases.

Totally understood!  Just wanted to know where to record my 2 cents.

Best,
AEG