New transaction report (Was: Migration from Quicken 98)

George Riner GeorgeRiner at mycogeo.com
Fri Jul 28 01:35:06 EDT 2017

Dave:

Thanks.  I got the reports installed and working.  It does do a lot of
what I can work with to get a kind of 'categories' report. Thanks for
helping locate these.

But I cannot seem to turn off the subtotal by month within each account.
The string that I've included in each relevant Description field as a
string to search for is a string I used for a project that began a few
months ago.  I really don't need subtotals by month within each account
that's affected.

I've got 'Totals' checked on the 'Display' tab, but not 'Running
Balance'. In the 'General' tab, I've got Select Period set to 'Custom
Dates' and then the Custom_Start Date and Custom_End Date are set to my
desired values. In the 'Sorting' tab, I've got Primary Key set to
'Account Name' and have checked 'Primary Subtotal'. Secondary Subtotal
is not checked.

:George