fuzzy text in the register

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sun Jul 30 18:08:28 EDT 2017

I recently bought a retina iMac (approx. 217 dpi). The text in the register looks like it has anti-aliasing problems from 20 years ago. While it is readable, it is ugly and distracting.

The interface elements — icon labels, tab labels, Totals bar, and status bar— all render perfectly sharp.

I can change the font with .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash, but that doesn’t help much.

Is there some other setting I can invoke in the gtkrc file to get better font rendering in the register?

gnucash 2.6.17
macOS 10.12.6

--
Dave Reiser