Reconciling an account

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:33:05 EDT 2017

Ok, the next thing to do is to go into your register view and look at the
running total next to each of the transactions that you show in your
images, to see if the value was correctly added or subtracted by GnuCash.
Also set the register view to Transaction Journal to see if there are any
suspicious splits.

There are some sneaky ways that GnuCash can keep some hidden values in
transactions.  In my case, they were all resulting from corrupted scheduled
transactions, and they usually resulted in an entry in the Imbalance
account.

David C