Reconciling an account

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Tue Jun 6 19:36:25 EDT 2017

Thanks for that hint David, I did check the running totals in the register
and I did not find anything but what I did was realize what the source of
the problem is.
This is a liability account. In the reconciliation window the funds in
should create a decrease on the balance and the funds out an increase That
is it should be subtracting the income and adding the debts Here is the
correct computation
5363.26
-640.73
+543.16
=5265.69 Correct to the statement

GnuCash is doing the opposite:
5363.26
+640.73
-543.16
=5460.83
Difference: ($195.14)
This is why I am out of balance!

Any ideas on how to correct this calculation error?

BTW thank you a ton to everyone for helping with this horribly sticky
problem.

-----
China Blue