New PC

Edwin Humphreys edwinh at eircom.net
Wed Jun 7 09:13:08 EDT 2017

Thank you, Maf, but I am no wiser. I have copied all the files in Program Files (x86)/gnucash to the same location on the new PC. When opening GnuCash, there were a few 'cannot find entry point' messages but it did open. But what do I do then? My old details do not appear as they used to. I tried 'Open File' but I have no idea what file I am looking for.

Help - Edwin