Problem with balance sheet and transaction reports

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:16:12 EDT 2017

I an another user with a rather large file, but not nearly as large as
yours.

I think GnuCash has no internal limit, but your os and hardware will give
you a practical limit.  Remember, GnuCash loads the entire data file when
it starts.

Linux, especially 32 bit versions, can run out of memory and bog down
swapping data to disk.  If you have several GIGs of RAM you may be ok, but
if you only have 1 or 2 GIGs that may be your issue.

David C