Fwd: Problem with balance sheet and transaction reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:20:21 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with balance sheet and transaction reports
To: Pierre Maitre <po.maitre at gmail.com>

For the balance sheet issue, I'd start with 12/31/10 as the target date and
work my way backwards to 1/1/10 dividing the time span in half each run.
That way you can quickly narrow down the date area to look for offending
transactions. Likely something in a transaction is not right at the date
where the report no longer works.

Not sure about a total transaction limit. I'll leave that for someone else.

Regards,
Adrien