Small changes to wiki.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 9 12:27:55 EDT 2017

Hi,
I just made two small change to wiki.gnucash.org:

1) when you go to wiki.gnucash.org it will automatically redirect you to
   the wiki landing page instead of the Apache landing page with the
   GnuCash links.  This should help users, and means we don't need to
   tell people to go to wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

2) wiki.gnucash.org will redirect everyone to the HTTPS URL, so all
   connections to the wiki will now be protected by TLS.

Please let me know if you notice any issues.

-derek

PS: It's possible that people who had been using insecure access to the
wiki may need to login again.