Import Invoice causes error

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:52:29 EDT 2017

Hi John,

Well for a start you are 11 full versions of Gnucash out of date - the
current release is 2.6.16.

I recommend you getting the most recent version of the software for a start!

I have attached a sample that works for me - feel free to use it as a
template.
If you leave the header row in the file when you import it, it will be
rejected by the importer, but it will help ensure you have all the correct
columns defined in your file.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock