Notes column in SingleLine display

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:02:47 EDT 2017

Azalea 4 VA,

I am enjoying the discussion, and I think I like the ideas you're coming up
with.  One hint that I can offer is that you may want to monitor and
discuss on another email list as well.  This here email list is mostly
about helping gnucash users use gnucash, with some accounting advice thrown
in.  There is another list that's more geared toward development of the
program.  I've seen it mentioned here from time to time.  Perhaps if you
could join that one, you could get the advice you seek about where/how to
dig into making the changes you're after.  I think it's something like
gnucash-dev at gnucash.org?  I'm not sure.  Other people on this list know it
though.  Good luck!

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis