No suitable backend found, Android XML export -> Win7 Import

dragospuri dragospuri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:20:41 EDT 2017

Hello,

I've been using GnuCash both on Android and on Desktop and syncing the two
by exporting XML from Android and Opening (not importing) on desktop
(Windows 7).
Same for Android, Opening and not Importing. So I would always use a
different file and have back-ups.

This was with version 2.1.4 on Android and 2.6.15 on Win7.

I recently changed phones and installed the latest Android version for
GnuCash which is 2.2.0. But now the exports can't be opened on Win7 both
version 2.6.15 or 2.6.16. I'm getting the No suitable backend found error.

Can someone provide any help? Would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Dragos