New user questions

Wesley Vick wesleyjvick at outlook.com
Mon Jun 19 17:54:19 EDT 2017

Greeting

I am a 30 years veteran of Law Enforcement and I have been working part time with a security firm. I own my own police car, uniforms, equipment, etc. I have tried to produce my own records system until, I found your software. I have begin entering all my expenses since Jan 1 2017. I have finally finished entering all the expenses and entered the balance of my checking account. Here is my problem. All the receipts posted have already been paid. The balance of my checking account is what I have right now. After entering everything, I am showing a negative balance of $6,000.00. How can I fix the software to show the true balance and that is what is in the checking account. Can I go into Equity and maybe show starting balance of the negative $6,000 or do I need to go back to January and start entering all deposits that have been made? I appreciate all the work you have done creating this software for there are more than 400 police officers that work for this firm part time and they are all interested in this software. All I need now is to find software to track my mileage for my vehicle. Is there a section in this software that I can submit a time sheet for the work completed that will show the hours worked, time in, time out, location of the security work performed as well as the mileage driven? You do not understand how important this software means to us and we thank you for it. Once I figure how to fix the problems I have,