Totals in Dollar are wrong

Leo Moons leo.moons at proximus.be
Tue Jun 20 15:40:33 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have set up my accounting with Euro as home currency. As I am buying
and selling several investments in USD, I enter the currency exchange
value on the day of the transaction when booking my EUR account versus
my USD account, which is, I understand, the correct way of handling this.

My accounts (EUR & USD) show the correct amounts, but when I look at an
overview of all my accounts, the totals in USD are always smaller than
the amounts in Eur, which is not correct as the exchange rate is 1USD =
+/- 0.9 EUR. Checking the balance (equile) both USD and EUR amounts are
correct.

Is this a bug or have I forgotten some setting?

Many thanks for your appreciated input.

Best regards

Leo